You haven’t tasted fresh food until you’ve had Chesapeake fresh. Bite into delicious, homegrown fruit and vegetables picked right down the street—and don’t forget to peruse the local herbs, plants, honey, eggs, meats and more. With two farmers markets in the area, a bounty of freshness awaits you.
Chesapeake Square Mall
- 4200 Portsmouth Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23321
- Sundays, 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Chesapeake City Park (Marketplace Covered Shelter)
- 900 City Park Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- June 6 – November 25, 2020
- Wednesdays and Saturdays, 8:00am – 1:00pm