You haven’t tasted fresh food until you’ve had Chesapeake Fresh. Bite into delicious, homegrown fruit and vegetables picked right down the street—and don’t forget to peruse the local herbs, plants, honey, eggs, meats, and more. A bounty of freshness awaits you.
- 4001 Indian River Road, Chesapeake, VA 23325
- Monday - Sunday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Vegetables, fruits, pumpkins, plants, herbs, local honey, jams, jellies, and more.
Chesapeake City Park (Marketplace Covered Shelter)
- 900 City Park Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- June 3 – November 18, 2023
- Wednesdays and Saturdays, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Farmers Market Wednesday at Chesapeake Health Department
- 748 N. Battlefield Boulevard, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- April 5 - November 15, 2023
- Wednesdays, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Fresh local produce, jams, jellies, pickles, and baked goods.
- 2928 S. Battlefield Boulevard, Chesapeake, VA 23322
- Weekdays, 9:00 am - 7:00 pm; Weekends, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- U-pick strawberries, pumpkins, and sunflowers. Kids play area and farm animal petting area.
- 1737 S. Battlefield Boulevard, Chesapeake, VA 23322
- Weekdays, 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm; Weekends, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Local vegetables, fruits, pumpkins, plants, eggs, jams, butters, salsas, and more.
- 2201 Mount Pleasant Road, Chesapeake, VA 23322
- Weekdays, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm; Weekends, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm; Closed Mondays
- U-pick strawberries, peaches, blackberries, nectarines, and pumpkins. Country Store carries fruits, berries, baked goods, eggs, dairy, produce, and more.
- 225 Sign Pine Road, Chesapeake, VA 23322
- Monday - Saturday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm; Sunday, Closed
- Located at Historic Greenbrier Farms, seasonally offering U-pick flowers, pumpkins, peaches, and more. Also available are butters, jams, jellies, baked goods, and fresh goodies from The Hive.