CHESAPEAKE RESTAURANT WEEK
This year’s Restaurant Week plans to be bigger and better than ever. With our launch of Chesapeake’s first Restaurant Week last year, local restaurants gained enormous exposure along with terrific reviews, we attracted thousands of enthusiastic diners. Make this year the year to turn tables like never before.
What is Restaurant Week?
Chesapeake CVB is organizing the Second Annual Restaurant Week for any Chesapeake restaurant that fulfills the menu and pricing request. The event not only gives our restaurants the publicity they deserve, but also entices new and loyal diners.
Join us October 20 – 26, 2018
All participating restaurants are asked to offer a special value-added, multi-course menu at a fixed retail price. That means:
- At a minimum, a two-course or equivalent prix-fixe lunch menu for $10;
- And/or a three-course or equivalent prix-fixe dinner menu for $20, $30, or $40.
- Special menus must be offered each day the restaurant is open for the duration of the seven day program.
- There is no limit to what restaurants can offer in terms of number of courses or items, but we encourage all participating restaurants to use this opportunity to create signature menu items.
- Menus must be submitted within 2 weeks of registering for Restaurant Week; however, no later than September 21, 2018. Participating restaurants are asked to participate in a post wrap-up event to share their experiences and provide feedback.
How to Participate
Download a complete overview of the marketing support for Chesapeake Restaurant Week 2018.