Elizabeth River Park
- 1400 Elizabeth River Way, Chesapeake, VA 23324
- Phone: (757) 382-6411
This waterfront park has something for everyone! Situated with beautiful views of the Elizabeth River it's the perfect spot for a picnic or to take advantage of the outdoor cardio fitness area and walking paths within the park to mix up your fitness routine. Boaters can enjoy easy access to the park by land and by water. Amazing views can be taken advantage of from the South Norfolk Jordan Bridge by using the pedestrian walkway. A free crabbing/fishing pier, which does not require a fishing license, is also available in the park. Food and refreshments are available for purchase at our Snack Shack. Need a place for a birthday party or family gathering? The beautiful outdoor shelters are rentable.
- Snack Shack building with Concessions and Bait and Tackle Supplies, Restrooms and Covered Pavilion
- Paved Parking Lots Throughout
- Free Public Boat Ramp and Boat Trailer Parking With 24 Hour Access
- Cardio Fitness Area
- Crabbing/Fishing Pier (free, no fishing license required). Pier hours are sunrise to sunset.
- Certified Fish Weigh Station
- Fish Cleaning Station with Water
- Multiple Rentable Shelters and Gazebos throughout the Park
- Improved Docking Facilities
- Additional Restroom Building near Playground
- Dog Park
- Large Gazebo with Stage With View of Waterfront
- Numerous Benches Along the Waterfront
- Scenic Paved Path Around the Park with ADA access
Check out these Elizabeth River Park Fun Facts!