Chesapeake City Park
- 900 City Park Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- Phone: (757) 382-6411
Multi-amenity 90-acre site, 60-acres of open space; remainder covered by stands of trees. Outdoor fitness area with multiple equipment stations and 3/4-mile paved walking loop. Electric and water service available to support outdoor events and large outings.
Home of the Chesapeake Park Whisper Concert Series and events such as the Chesapeake Jubilee... named a top 100 event by the Southeastern Tourism Society and the Chesapeake, VA Wine Festival. Chesapeake City Park is the premier place in Chesapeake for entertainment.
Attractions Located in Chesapeake City Park:
- Fun Forest - Children's playground, imagination center/family adventure area, shelter area for rent.
- Skate Park- Skate boards or rollerblades. Membership required.
- Horseshoe Courts - 12 regulation/competition class courts.
- Dog Parks - Located in the north-western area of City Park. Off-leash, fenced in. Membership required.
- Robert "G" Bagley Stage - Exquisitely-arched 60x40 wood-tone stage blends with backdrop of stands of trees, a perfect venue for outdoor concerts.
- Handicap Accessible:
- Motorcoach Parking:
Sports & Rec Amenities
- Dog Park:
- Horseshoe Pits:
Chesapeake Farmers' Market at City Park
Chesapeake City Park Marketplace Shelter
Recurring weekly on Wednesday, Saturday until November 18, 2023