Chesapeake Restaurant Week is set! This promotional initiative is scheduled for March 4 - 11, 2017 and the goal is to showcase the dining scene in Chesapeake, VA.
Participating restaurants are asked to offer prix-fixe meals to experience wonderfully prepared meals without breaking the bank. Menu items do not have to come from the restaurants regular menu, but should be representative of your style of cooking.
* Cost to participate is $150 by January 31, 2017. Registration after January 31, 2017 is $250. Deadline to register is February 10, 2017.
* Participating restaurants must donate 2 - $25 gift certificates for promotional purposes (social media contests, etc) during the course of the promotion.
* Participating restaurants must offer a special value added multi-course menu at a fixed retail price. At a minimum a two course or equivalent prix-fixe menu for lunch at $7.17 or $10.17: a three course or equivalent prix-fixe menu for dinner at $20.17 or $30.17; or participate in both lunch and dinner. Special menus MUST be offered each day the restaurant is open for the duration of the 8 day promotion.
* There is no limit on what restaurants can offer in terms of number of courses or items, but we encourage restaurants to use this opportunity to create signature menu items and offer high value to dining guests.
* Menus must be submitted within 2 weeks of registering for Restaurant Week; however, no later than February 10, 2017.
* Participating restaurants will participate in a post wrap-up event to share experiences and provide feedback.
Fast and easy registration is available online. After completion of the online registration form, an event manager will contact you to confirm your restaurants participation prior to publishing your restaurant on ChesapeakeRestaurantWeek.com.
What Do I Receive
The Chesapeake CVB has established strong promotion support for Chesapeake Restaurant Week, which includes social media, print, and broadcast. Your restaurant will receive the following:
* Participants will receive the Restaurant Week Tool-Kit inclusive of the official Chesapeake Restaurant Week logo and customizable templates for your use in promoting your restaurant for the event.
* Inclusion in promotion into marketing campaign to include print, broadcast, electronic and social media.